Saturday, October 11, 2008

Am I a cow? or a horse? I don't feel like I am a human after all

Die die die ... this week is really driving me crazy, from lack of sleep to pressure from work .. it almost took my breath away.

Yeah, no doubt that I had 6days of holidays last week and enjoyed myself , but it is funny when I have the thought that I 'traded' the 4days trip to Singapore with this hell week. When I back to work on Monday, I got about 250++ emails, and I thought not bad cuz 250 ++ is small case. But as when I read through the emails, I see issues, issues and more issues. *Faint*

This job is killing me, with Customer as the priority, and we have to make the impossible becomes possible. Mission impossible is always hard to achieve, and we still have to try 100%, pushing this pushing that, trying this trying that, and it is really tiring.
Another 5 months to go, it is 7months to go actually. Clock is ticking, but I feel that it is ticking slower than before. Wish all my issues can be settled by next week.
This job is no fun, where it gives me pressure and tension, but one thing I like about this jobs is... I get to know more ppl from around the world, and make friends with them. Although it is not advisable by my leader to become close to them as in her opinion, it will become harder when I want to pull in shipment or escalating them, but in my opinion, it is ok as long as we know the border between work and friendship.

Another big bomb which added to my problem is ... I need to find housemate again... Really WTF... She only been staying here for 4days when she told me that she can't suit to the room, cuz of the noise in the morning. Stupid shit ... I really give up in finding housemate now. I don't have the time and money to keep changing housemates again and again. It is really wasting time and effort. Although I really don't want to move out from my house, but IF I can find myself a new room, I will move. Or the landlord wants to increase the rental (my house contract end this month), I will move out. That's it. I've made up my mind.

Just wish everything will become ok.

2 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

See? All these troubles for sneaking off to Singapore. :P

Anonymous said...

Haha ... but I got many nice memories in return ...

Beside this, the landlady said ... increase RM 10 to the rental .. so to move or not to move? haha .. another tough decision