Monday, January 5, 2009

RIP Sasha & Shaggy

I am scared of dogs, but on the other hand, I love cute dogs. Quite a contradict huh. But hey, it's me. Since I was young I learned something " you won't get hurt if you do not put the feeling into it." Well, it works very well.

When I was young, I wasn't afraid of dogs. But I guess I started to get scare of them after I got the allergy when playing with my neighbour's dog. When I was still studying in UUM, my sister's boyfriend bought a dog for her, as her birthday gift. I am not so sure of its breed, but Sasha is some kind of smaller Doberman. I was on semester break, so I got a chance to see her, playing with her. I am scare of her, but I still like to tickle her and had her licked my finger. On the 3rd day, she fell sick, and died after a few days. Of cuz all of us cried for her, and I was really really sad. She was so cute. Sabrina didn't understand why I like Sasha but I dislike Shaggy.

Shaggy is Sabrina's pet dog. He is a golden retriever which likes to get close and following people around. Shaggy is huge. Every time I went over to my uncle's house, he will run towards me and preparing to jump on me. This scares me a lot. But he just want to play with us, and love others to caress him. I like him a lot, but it just that I never let others know. Last month, he started to get sick, and he passed away on christmas eve.

I just dunno what to say. Yeah, I did cry, but not as sad as when Sasha passed away. Maybe I just heard the news and never saw for myself. I was cruel to Sasha. My sis and I bought Sasha to the nearest veterinary, and when we knew that she couldn't make it, we listened to him, and just leave her there, and he wrapped her with newspaper. Now I do understand why some people will treat their pets as their babies, when they die, they gave him proper funeral. Unlike me. This is the reason why I do not like pet. I can't bear the responsibilities well enough, and I am not willing to have someone I care alot die earlier than me. This feeling is suck

No comments: