Friday, March 6, 2009

GunBound .. I am back!!!

Let me begin this entry this saying 'thanks' to TEH. "Hey TEH in reading, thanks alot".

I have to admit that GunBound brings many memories to me. Happy and sad moments, friends and enemies, brothers and sisters and of cuz some real nice friends.

Quited GB years ago due to some reasons. I won't say the reasons as the reasons are not important now. What is past already past, and I am looking into the future now. I don't know how long I will stay playing GB, but I am happy now, as I met some new friends.

Met up with Teh and WC last weekends, and this stupid fellow told me about the enhancement of GB, made me downloaded it and play again. At first, I was impressed of my new rank, but felt boring cuz nobody to play with and need to learn up the skills. Moreover, wanted to play with Teh, but he chose his friends instead of me. And luckily I bumped into Massa, a 17 y.o. boy from KL. In the end got myself a new brother of cuz, and what unexpected is, he is a Swedish studying in Malaysia. Wow ... a foreigner ... again ...

Special thanks to Osos who never fail to forget CarinaSing, although I never put much attention to you 3 years ago, as I was attracted by others.

The most I am concerned is .. why Malaysians and Singaporeans don't like me .. but foreigners like Egypt, Philippines dying to be my brothers? But, I met with someone studying in UUM!!! This is the most unexpected. He is from Penang, studying in UUM, taking IT course, and stay in Laluan B, College Perwaja. WOW !!! This is like 0.01% possibilities. Haha...

For this past few days, I played GB every night after back from work, sacrifice my sleeping hour for GB, like last time lol ... But I am feeling tired now, cuz from this week onwards, I will be very busy at work. Tomorrow need to go to work again. sigh ... can't complain so much ... got work to do is better than no work to do .. what is happening now .. why this re-session is so bad ... when only we can back to normal?

Well maybe Teh is right about me being another person in GB, implying the characteristic of CarinaSing who is nice all the time, and of course cute and pro. But in real life, I hope that I am CarinaSing too, a girl who is nice and has lots of friends from all over the world.


2 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

2 phrases: Welcome & welcome back! :D

At least you have something to look forward to after back from work.

So are you going to help that UUM guy in his projects? What semester is he in currently? Maybe you can teach him on how to "secretly" strike a deal with some of the lecturers like you did in the past. *rolleyes*

P/S: Recession. ;)

Anonymous said...

haha .. thanks to you, i am sending all my time playing games ... and end up sacrificing my sleeping time ... er .. thanks or no thanks?

no la ... we just simply play games ...