Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time flies ... or I am getting lazier?

I haven't visited any blog of TEH, WC and Lavender and of cuz my own blog for almost 2months now? It really weird ... cuz I thought that I only updated my blog few weeks back with the super long post? haha ... Anyway ... I am back tonight ..

TEH, sorry that I didnt read ur posts and i just read it few days back ... haha .. You almost lost your most faithful reader lolz ...

I just login to write something in here ... anything I mean, as I do not have any idea what to write in here. Just the urge to at least write something, or else ppl might think that I went to sell salted egg haha. Guess that I am so obsessed with Facebook that I don't have time for anything else ...

Well .. I will remember to come back visiting my page more often and to brat about anything. Blog is another medium used for showing off. If not, what for I am asking my friends to read my blog? Lol ...

No comments: