Friday, April 3, 2009

OMG ... what happened to me?

OK, as most of you may have known, my company has been having this 4days shutdown per month since December last year and I have been complaining this whenever I chat with my friends ... how reccession impacted me directly and indirectly.

Well, working 4days per week is actually .. cool ... I am sure that I enjoy working 4days, provided that my Production folks and my leaders didn't call me up during my off days. One thing that I hate about my team is, they will running as per normal/OT although my company declared shutting down. Come on, plant shutdown means whole plant is shutting down ok? What for working OT and disturbing me? You minus my leave on that particular day, so I should just ignore you on that particular day too right? Then it is fair haha ... but ... I can't .. really shit

Last week, my teammates and I talked about whether my company will declare shutdown again in April? And deep down in my heart, I really hope so. And then we received the official email from HR .. telling us that we are going to work 4days per week too in the month of April ... Yippee ... you can't imagine my happiness when read the email ... Man ... seriously I am the kind of worker who wishs to have day off even it means that I will need to take unpaid leave ... haha ... so you can imagine how I dislike working in there. Yes, I have make it clear to my team that I am going to look for another job once the economy is getting better. I really don't like this job. You will know why I hate this job so much if you are a close friend of mine, or by reading my previous entries.

And then yesterday, my workcell folks received an updated email from HR. The email sounds like this "For all the folks in this workcell, you will go back to normal 5days working days, no more shutting down on every Monday in April" .. walao ... This email kills my mood for the whole day ... I am very bo song with this email. I want to have day off .. I want to help my company to save $$ ... but why they don't let me do so? Haha ..

Recently I am very busy with all the quality issues, shortages, transfer project from Hungary and also the NPI power supplies qualifications ... God it really make my life miserable.
You don't know what I really wish now ... but for those who knows me very well, you will know what I am wishing for .. haha ...

So, starting from next Monday, I will go to work as normal, no more sleeping till late morning or playing GB till dawn or getting a sms from WC asking me out for lunch or disturbed by incoming calls. Bye bye to my happy Monday and hi hi to my Monday blue.

1 comment:

(e+ho)ng said...

Just so you know, Monday asked me to pass you his regards. :D