Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Am I tooooo fast?

"Fast" is the term that I am looking for every minute every day. But too bad, we rarely see this among Malaysians. I hate when there are girls walking in front of me. They are like crawling, and it drives me crazy. Come on, God gives u legs so that u can walk .. not asking u to walk like 0.001 mph ... even a snail can crawl faster than u .. wth ...

Seriously I don't know whether it is only me or everyone are feeling the same too. I am not offensive, but I find that "some" girls ... I don't know what make them have to walk that slow .. but .. god ... they are just making me mad, making me feel like I wanna push them aside and walk past them.

Not just walking ... they are slow in doing everything ... From walking to eating, to working .. etc ...

When I am having bad mood, just stay of my way ... I don't want to be rude in front of crowd

Part of it .. is the "environment" who shaped them into who they are now ... sigh ... no cure ... no medicine can cure them ... even worse than being diagnosed with cancer ... sigh

4 comments:

星晴 said...

Ya...especially when u r rushing...really think to push them aside.

CarinaSing said...

Haha .. thought the first comment would come from TEH .. not from you .. yes ..this is that I felt, and this is what made me write this post in the first place

(e+ho)ng said...

I guess I am not fast enough to post the first comment. :P

By the way, speed kills. >.<"

CarinaSing said...

Lol ...