Sunday, July 12, 2009

Handphone Handphone ... here I come, wait for me please

This morning I when I logged in to Facebook, I saw posted message from TT. She wanna buy W995 too? OMG ... I found a friend who also wanna change handphone, and she want to change it to W995 too? Unbelievable ...

So I hooked up with her, and in the end, we will go to Pragin Mall to survey this model tomorrow ... I cant wait for tomorrow. OMG, dream comes true? Ahh ... but I have to fork out at least RM1500 for this new handphone. Last month, I said I wanna buy C905, and I only budgeted in Rm1280. Sigh, can I manage it? Hmm .. I think should be ok, with added in another Rm220. Should be no problem, if someone treats me eat during our gathering on next Tue night lol .. hehe ..

Ouch ... I changed handphone for a few times, and I don't know why this time, I feel so excited. I even wanna share this joy with all my friends ... something is wrong with me .. Swear I am not trying to show off ..

Hmm .. just wish me tomorrow able to bring new hp back from Pragin Mall ... I really wanna this handphone .. I just ... can't wait

7 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

I think you can be safely labeled as a tech-geek now.

CarinaSing said...

Haha both tt and me just bought new phone. Will show u tmr

CarinaSing said...

Haha both tt and me just bought new phone. Will show u tmr

(e+ho)ng said...

I'm not really the type that will go crazy over new machine or system. :S

CarinaSing said...

Then you are way too 'old' lol

星晴 said...

congratulation...got new hp d...

blueLavender said...

congratulation :) I also wish to change new HP, eyeing on Iphone but too expensive :(