Friday, July 31, 2009

Very Mini Gathering

How many years since I left UUM? Almost 3years I guess. How many times someone tried to organise a mini reunion? A few times I guess, and I never show up once ... haha .. reason wise? Still remember why I went to SG last year? Well, that's the main reason.

Last night, we managed to have a small gathering, well, with 8 ex-coursemates out ot 1thousand something, it is considered very small. We managed to update ourselves with latest news, gossipping around, and set another gathering, which is tonight? I can't make it, sorry. My mom is coming out today, and pub is not my type.

I don't have much to say in here, just attached a pic here.
By the way, I am the fattest one ... time to diet?
Another by the way, this pic is taken with my new W995, I had set it to 5mp last week, and forgot to change back to 8mp ... arrrggghhh



Back: Jia Hui, Kian Yew, EnTauBah, Uncle Lim
Front: TEH, TT, WC, me

7 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

5-megapixel should be good enough but somehow, the photo quality left much to be desired. :(

Time to change your mobile again I guess. :P

P.S. Send us a copy of the photo please.

CarinaSing said...

5MP without flash is like this la .... send it to you next week

星晴 said...

photo photo...when will send to us??

星晴 said...

By the way, the gathering at Autocity won't happen...the people who suggest "put 747"

blueLavender said...

so good.... so envious.... Long time din meet with you all
I'll go to Perak on 31st August, will arrange a day to go Penang, dunno anybody free then?

blueLavender said...

so good.... so envious.... Long time din meet with you all
I'll go to Perak on 31st August, will arrange a day to go Penang, dunno anybody free then?

CarinaSing said...

u mean KianYew put 747? haha .. next time 'wat' him treat us dinner mahsi ok lor ...

TAC a ... merdeka day normally we will balik kampung one la ... but see first ... maybe if ur face is big enough, we will stay in penang lor .. hehe