Saturday, July 4, 2009

Handphone, handphone where are you?

Today is 4th of July. Independence day for America, and at the same time, I feel sad. I want to buy new hp. I can't buy last month cuz I don't have enough cash, but I have now. But another problem pops up.

I am a fan of Sony Ericsson, and I know what model I wanna buy. And I know what colour I wanna purchase too. But problem is, the silver colour that I am looking for ... is out of stock? What is happening to all the mobile phone shops in BJ and Pragin Mall? Is it so hard to find one AP phone with silver colour for me? For this particular model? Unbelievable at all ...

Ok, I will find it in SP next time, and if SP also doesn't have the colour that I wishing for, what should I do? Buy another colour? Or choose another model? Hmmm ... I need time to think.
Haha, if after a month I still do not managed to buy this phone, I am sure that some other models will attract my attention then. Omg, I am not so loyal as I think I am? God ...

4 comments:

星晴 said...

haha,handphone handphone where are you?? i can answer u!!still in the shop!!good also la...when the time you buy it, will cheaper a bit...

CarinaSing said...

Haha ... true .. but last night I changed my mind ... u see .. i think god doesnt want me to buy this model, so that's why i cant find the colour that I want .. last night i changed my mind to buy another model pulak ... hehe ...

星晴 said...

haha...always like tat..

CarinaSing said...

haha ... 知我者莫你也