Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am sad today :(

This morning I logged into GB, leaving my friends a msg, telling them that I actually quit GB, leaving behind my email address, hoping that they will add me. Actually I miss them a lot. Not GB, but my friends. The only reason that keeping me playing GB last time, is my friends ... It is easy for me to make friend, but it is actually very hard to maintain friendships ...

Jaz, ivy, Miko, Tank, Karlos, Leo, Ryan, Rau, Thai, Kimtun, Bi, TMD, Dung, Plot, Head, Prawn, GGS etc ... I am sure that I will miss you guys alot ... We have many happy and sad moments in GB. And every night when I log in to GB, the first thing I will do is to check who is available to chat with. God .. I really miss you guys. Is there another way to keep in touch beside GB? Hope you guys read my message, and add me in MSN or in Facebook.

Another reason I feel sad today is, someone that I accusing him for cheating at me, maybe he didn't cheat at me after all? Is it? Should I believe him? I really want to believe him. I just need a good reason from him to make me believe him. I am preparing to apologize to him afterall. I just need a reason to proof to myself that I wrongly accusing him. But he is not giving me this reason. If you are asking me whether I am still angry at him? The answer is no. I never got angry at him. I don't know why, just never cross my mind to get angry at him. 我过不到我自己的这一关, 我需要证据来告诉我他是对的,我是错的。。。

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phaiksee...you can't let that slide. If he won't even apologize or make an excuse, then he knows how co-dependent you are on him and that he can walk all over you.