Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life is meaningless

Recently, I don't know why I have so much things to do at work, and time is not enough for me. And one thing is, I am unlucky with quality issues happens to my commodities every week, and it has given me additional jobs to do. Yes, I learnt from the issues, but too much issues happening at one time means killing me.

I don't want to comment more on my job, as it will be killing my mood for the whole night.
Today is Thursday and it is raining now, and I am in my previous room, connected to internet connection, and chatting with friends online. I will move to Pekaka this Sat, and god ... I have so much things to take with me ... man, I will definitely need to make more trips fourth and back, and I can imagine how mad my sis will be that time. Haha ...

I chat with one of my friends, and he invited me to talk to him through mic in MSN ... I know most of people who knows me will think that I am not shy, but in fact I am shy, cuz my housemate is in the same room with in, therefore I do not dare to speak with mic with my friend over the MSN. When when I finally collected my courage, he ended the call with me. But he reconnect again, and this time I seized the oppurtunity to chat with him through mic, but he cant hear me, and it ends up that my mic is not working afterall
Lesson to learn, don't feel scare to do something, as it might turn up that it is just a simple thing, and nothing is 100% perfect

Right now, I am just going to work, coming back from work, reading book or watching series and go to sleep. There is nothing much to do ... not much activity going for me now.
I am waiting for holiday to come ... I want to rest

1 comment:

(e+ho)ng said...

Perhaps you will be much more interested in the position of a Part Planner in Dell? I believe that it is not as hectic as the one you are doing right now.