Sunday, May 2, 2010

Labour Day? What a joke

Can't you all just leave me alone? Do you think it is fun to wake up in the wee hour just to do office work and then continue sleeping? Can't you all stop calling me early morning every weekends, asking me to do other buyers' job? Just call them instead of calling me. What the hell are you guys thinking in here?

Before blaming you guys, I think I need to blame myself first. Pepsi a pepsi, what are you thinking in here? Why do you turn off your hp before go to bed every weekdays but not weekends? You know that they sure will call you but why you still leave your hp on? Wait a sec, do you think that I can turn off my hp? I can't be uncontactable. There must be a buyer out there that they can reach out to. Well, serves you right in here, you can't blame nobody but yourself.

Sigh ... what am I getting myself into now? What the hell that makes you leaving AMD in the first place and giving up IT? Why you chose her instead of Dell? Why you chose 1week in heaven instead of forever in heaven? Why you are so stupid? Why am I so stupid? Why why why ..... I wish I can turn back time. I will choose accounting instead of IT then. You like maths so much but why you put accounting as your second choice? Why you didn't study hard in Form 6? You will have a different future by then.

There is no point of regretting now. Just you have to move on, and when there's a will, there's be a way. Another 11months go to .... tik tok tik tok .... I will say bb to you then .. hahaha

No comments: