Sunday, August 8, 2010

Its time for me to bid goodbye I guess

Recently a teammate of mine tendered her resignation letter, and tomorrow is her last day. With her leaving, we are in deep shit again, in consideration that another teammate of mine is going for maternity soon ...

With new projects (a total of 6) coming in, I only can say .. shit shit shit ...
I am going to take care of NPI for now as well? Can I cope it all alone? Can I? I do not think that I can.

All the while I have been talking about leaving, but I never really visited any job searching sites. And well I guess someone/something pissed me off last Thurs/Fri which makes me having the urge to look for another job.

Enough is enough, no more CM for me. I am only looking for OEM. I really think that it is time for me to venture into another working environment. Paid a visit to jobstreet.com.my. Uhh .... not much OEM looking for buyers ... most of them are CMs ... arrhhh ... I only look for 2 things ... OEM and salary ... why it is so hard?

On 2nd thought, it is August now ... worth leaving now? In view of year end bonus is just around the corner? So now it is between money or tension ... which one will win?

8 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

So indecisive? Don't even dream of snatching away my throne of indecisiveness! :P

Anyway, between mental health & wealth, I think it's high time that you make a firm stand on which option is much more important to you.

Do let me know if you want me to send you my company's monthly list of available positions.

Anonymous said...

Hah .. thanks but I am looking for buyer job now ... dont feel like starting fresh again ... $$$ is important to me ... starting fresh = low salary ... cant survive ler

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
It's not like you've got yourself a car... or have you?

Anonymous said...

Hehe .. now I have my own car ... dare to ride the roller coaster of pepsi? haha

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
Ooh... tell me more about it!

Anonymous said...

Myvi lai la ... some say it is gray colour .. but I feel like much more to blue gray ... next time I tumpang u hah .. if you dare to sit la ... WC sit liao terus jadi putih (pucat) lolz

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
Ask WC out but never ask me along. :(

Anonymous said...

haha ... one person mati is better than 2 persons mati mah ..,