Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stupid me huh ...

Once, there was this boy who sent me sms on April 1st, asking me to be his gf, while we were still studying in university. Cuz it was April Fool and scared of being fooled, I rejected him. He said we will be best friend forever then. Slowly, he started to stay away from me and we seldom contacted each other through phone or sms anymore after that.

Back in Form 5, we sat next to each other, always competing on our result, who got the better result in every subject, who can solved the maths quicker, talked about WWE aired on TV weekly. Things changed after his mother passed away, but we still close to each other. We were not in the same class during Form 6, but we said hi when we bumped into each other. First week of me in UUM, he called me up to just to check how's thing with me deep in the jungle. I cried and I guess he heard that lolz. Do I like him during secondary school? I think the answer is yes. Do you like still like him after Form 6 and after went to UUM? I don't know. Bumped into him several times though but we were like strangers more.

He is also working in Penang now. Send him sms once in a while, but he never replies or his reply really sound polite to me. Ok, I got it. I have lost a friend now. I know I do not have the right to blame him, it was my fault after all.

Recently I added him in Facebook. Looked at his pictures, and he mostly went out with his colleagues, and there is a girl, who always tagged him. Are they gf-bf stuffs now? I have no idea.
One night, some sadness struck me, and I saw him online. I wrote him a note saying that I said no to him last time cuz that day was April Fool and not because of me not liking him, and why we are no longer friends. He gave me no reply. Stupid me huh ... What are you expecting, Pepsi? A friendship? A second chance? He never bother to reply you ... you are no longer his friend ... just move on

6 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

Initially I thought it was him, but apparently as the story progresses on, it appear not to be so.

Any clue?

CarinaSing said...

Him? Which one?

(e+ho)ng said...

@CarinaSing:
The one who was great in programming?

Anonymous said...

Huh .. which one? You?

(e+ho)ng said...

@Anonymous:
=.="

I was never in the same school with you during Form 5. So what about my guess? Was it right or wrong?

Or you've no intention of revealing him at all?

Anonymous said...

He never go to UUM la ... so you dont know him la ..