Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sigh

I guess I am getting older, cuz now I started to feel boring, and lonely sometimes. What happen to the old me? The one who claims that time is not enough, the one who claims that she can organize her time well, and won't be lonely?

I guess it has to do with a girl back in my office. We are from the same workcell, but we are not that close. One day, we went to toilet together, and we had some stupid chat like normal. Then I went to chat with a guy, and she followed me. She asked me whether I am still single or available. I told her still hunting for bf, why. She said she wanna recommend her cousin for me. 1year younger than me. What should I reply? Ok? No thanks? Either one is not the correct answer. What ran through my mind that time? To be honest, a lot. Why she wanna recommend her cousin to me? Who is he? How does he looks like? How old is he? What's his job? Do you want to? Would you give it a try? Do you dare to meet up with him? Do you really want match making? Haha ... seriously I do not dare to chat much with her on this topic, all I do is keep taichi, and say something like ... faith. She kept on asking me do I mind her introduce her cousin to me? I kept saying we can be friends first. After that day, she never mentioned anything about this. I guess she can feel that from my reply. What is actually running through your mind? I have no idea.

So, do you feel scare now? A lot of your friends already married/engaged and some even have kids. Feel lonely, yes; but feeling scare? No, at least not at this moment. Cuz sometimes being alone is better than just simply finding someone and ended up in bad relationship ...

2 comments:

(e+ho)ng said...

... whether I am still single or available...
What kind of English is this? :P

Back on topic, what's with the fuss about meeting some strangers? If you're worried about what he's going to think about you, then you've just degraded yourself. Toughen up, bring it on & if he's someone that doesn't deserve a second date, just wave him goodbye.

... being alone is better than just simply finding someone and ended up in bad relationship...
The thing is, you can always end a relationship with a snap of the fingers but not vice versa. So give it a go!

Anonymous said...

lol .. I thought u already know that my english is still in elementary level?